- Versatile – Lixada X mount anchor, let you enjoy exercise indoors, outdoors and anywhere.
- Can be used for suspension straps, training belts, Crossfit Olympic rings, yoga swings, hammocks, boxing sandbags, battle ropes, hammock trapeze and so on.
- Four Holes Safe & Stable – Lixada Wall Mount Bracket is designed with 4 holes for greater durability and stability.
- The support is safer than a bracket with 2 holes. Safely supported up to 850 lbs with a high quality welding process.
- Multiple Installations – 4.72 inches (12 cm) in diameter and 850 lbs.
- Lixada metal wall mounts can be mounted vertically on ceilings, safety top beams or vertical studs, or horizontally on walls. This means it can withstand any force!
- Easy & Firm Installation – Lixada Ceiling Anchor has 4pcs expansion screws for concrete structures, so it can be installed in minutes (recommended for professional installation), save your time on installation, let you have more time and energy to focus on workout.
- X-shaped Structure, Stronger Support – The enhanced version X-shaped hanging plate provide stronger support, more safety and more stability during use.
- Lixada high quality welding process wall/ceiling bracket wall mount with 4-hole X-shaped design, come with 4 expansion screws. Provide more possibilities for indoor or outdoor, family or gym workouts.
Its superior load-bearing capacity, can up to 850 lbs, stable and safe.
- Let you focus on exercise, no need worry about falling off.Specifications:
Material: Fine iron
Safety Load: 850 lbs
Weight: 750g / 1.65 lbs
Packing size: 12.5L*12.5W*6.5H cm / 4.92L*4.92W*2.56H in
Installation Types: ceiling, safety top beam, vertical stud, wall, etc.
Support: All suspension trainers, belts, straps, rings and ropes, ect.
- Place the mount plate on the ceiling or wall that you need to be perforated, determine and mark the position where the hole is required.
- Prepare an electric drill with M14 drill bit, and punch according to the holes position you marked before.
- Insert the expansion screw into the holes, you may need a small hammer to tap the expansion screw into the holes.
- Put the wall mount anchor on the exposed upper end of the expansion screw, tighten the screw and install finished.Packing List: