Doing ab exercises with TRX straps is one of the best ways to make your core flexible and make you a stronger person. These days, it’s so important that you learn how to keep your health in check and make sure that you get to work out in such a way that you get to strengthen your core.
A lot of people think about using the treadmill or the elliptical, or some like weight-lifting. However, you should know that ab workouts with TRX straps give you great results and have the don’t require a gym membership or purchasing large pieces of equipment.
Using a TRX strap for ab exercises is beneficial for a number of reasons, such as:
- Ab exercises with TRX straps are great because they stabilize your body even though there’s a lot of tension while you’re working out. It means that you’ll be able to make use of a lot of muscle groups which will then improve your balance and flexibility.
- Of course, money isn’t that easy to come by so it’s just right that you find products that will be beneficial for you but won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Usually, they are just priced around $6.00 to $30.00
so they’re in your budget and you don’t have to worry about spending too much.
- Unlike other kinds of exercises, ab workouts with TRX straps do not limit you, because you can do the exercises in a variety of positions, depending on your preferences, which makes you more flexible and strong.
- You can also make sure that no matter where you are or no matter where you go, you can keep working out because the TRX straps won’t take so much space in your luggage, so you can bring them anywhere with you.
Over-all Fitness Is achieved.
- And, the best thing about using TRX straps for ab exercises is the fact that they can be used by anyone, and you can try the most basic to the most complicated exercises. The more intense the workouts get, the healthier you can be!
SAMPLE AB EXERCISES WITH TRX STRAPS
If you’re wondering how Ab exercises with TRX straps can be done, here’s a sample exercise that can give you a glimpse of what you should do. This one is called the Standing Ab Twist:
Stand near a door then attach the TRX strap to the anchor of the door just near your waist. Make sure that you fasten each of the ends of the strap onto the handles.
Then, use both of your hands to grab the handle and stand with your side close to the door. Pull the handles to the center of your chest with at least a 2-inch space between.
Slightly turn around to one side of the door and make sure that you get to pull the strap to the opposite side of your body for you to be able to twist your hips and switch sides so you can get back to your starting position and try the exercise once more.
Another one of those ab workouts with TRX straps is the Knee Pull, which is not just good for your abs but is also great for your butt. Here’s how you can do it:
Wrap the strap on the sole of your right foot then make a push-up position on the floor. Hold each end of the strap with the palms of your hands flat on the floor.
Then, lug your right knee to your chest and move back in such a way that it’s as if you are trying to make your head and knee meet.
Straighten your leg with the back of your heel then bring your foot down and do at least 12 to 15 reps of the said exercise with 3 reps each.
Repeat the process with your other leg and get back to your starting position.
TIPS TO REMEMBER WHEN BUYING TRX STRAPS
Make Ab exercises with TRX straps easier by making sure that you buy the best kinds of straps.
Here are some tips that you should keep in mind:
- Choose easy to use straps. The best kinds of straps for beginners are those with handles that are padded because you won’t have to interchange the handles often, and you won’t have a hard time holding them because they aren’t made with hard plastic.
- Go for the simple ones. If you’re just a beginner when it comes to choosing a TRX strap for ab exercises, make sure that you don’t make things harder by choosing straps that are overly complex and that you cannot understand how to use. Go for long traps with handles. Then, once you learn how to use the strap, you can then buy other types as well.
- If you’re getting your hang of things, make sure that you buy an assortment of straps. Usually, the tension level of the straps depending on the exercises that you’re doing, it would be good to buy different straps in different sizes so that you’ll be able to do all the exercises well.
- And, don’t forget the accessories, too! For various types of exercises, you can expect that you have to attach the straps in different ways, especially to different items in your house such as door frames, stair rails or poles, and you need a good variety of exercises to help you out with this. The accessories that you can buy include door attachments, handles, ankle cuffs, assist straps, and rail attachments. You can also buy a carry bag so you could bring the TRX straps with you wherever you may go.
With the help of ab workouts with TRX straps, you can make sure that your health will be in tip-top shape—and that you’ll be able to be a better, stronger person. Keep these tips in mind and try the exercises now.